Monday, November 24, 2008

What's in a Name II

Enoh has been the target of many nicknames. Friends, family, parents (Petra and I) and strangers alike have either mistakenly or purposefully called him something other than we named him. The following is a list of those names:

Those that rhyme (sort of):
- Anyhow
- Eggnog
- Enough

Mistakes:
- Emu (his American pediatrician)
- Emo (his American pediatrician the second time)

Those that have nothing to do with his actual name:
- Mister Shlister
- Kermy
- Honey Bunches of Oats
- Snorters (he snorts when he cries)
- Cow Butt (he has an outfit with a cow on the behind)
- JJ (for Jeremy Jr.)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... I can only give him one name... This small handsome boy is SRCUSH...

I have three SRCUSHs around the world (two gils and one boy):
- Lea
- Lotti
- Enoh srcush :-)))))

See you very soon - in two days I guess :)

Laci and Keri NĂ©meth said...

I love pediatricians...

Tara said...

What cute nicknames! I just hope for his sake that Cow Butt doesn't stick with him for long. My 5 year old daughter's name is Alani, but I have soooo many nicknames for her, including Betty, Al, Juanita and Foxy Brown.